1. Use data aggregators: Data aggregators can help distribute your business information across various online directories, making it easier for potential customers to find your business.
2. Submit your NAP (Name, Address, Phone number) to core sites: Core sites include Google My Business, Bing Places for Business, Yelp, and Facebook. Ensure your NAP information is consistent across all platforms.
3. Submit your NAP to industry-specific and local websites: Look for local directories, such as the Wirral Business Directory, and industry-specific websites to submit your business information. This can help reinforce your reputation as a community-based local business.
4. Pursue unstructured citations: Unstructured citations can come in the form of blog posts, reviews, and articles about your business. Encourage customers to leave reviews on platforms like Yelp and Google My Business to build unstructured citations.
5. Utilise local business directories: Submit your business information to local directories like the Wirral Globe Business Directory and TheBestOf Wirral to increase your online presence in the local community.
6. Collaborate with local organisations: Partner with local organisations, such as the Chamber of Commerce, to build citations and increase your business’s visibility within the community.
7. Monitor and update your citations: Regularly audit your citations to ensure that your business information is accurate and up-to-date. Inconsistent or outdated information can negatively impact your local SEO and confuse potential customers.
By implementing these strategies, Wirral businesses can build local citations effectively, improve their local SEO, and increase their online visibility.
If doing this, then look for a local web designer to do this for you. Even though there will be a cost, at least you know it’ll be done properly. With a local web design business, at least you know it’ll be much easier to have a face-to-face meeting with them to get a feel of them and their service.